HQ Series Battery Charger
Marine UL Battery Chargers that meet ABS and USCG requirements for megayacht and workboat fleets around the world. 55 Amp
- Agency approvals: Meets ABS (38G), Marine UL (1236), US Coast Guard (10B) and ABYC (A-31) requirements
- LED indicator pilot lamp
- Quick disconnect on/off switch on front cover
- Separate voltmeter and ammeter
- Internal failure alarm (ready), customer to provide indicator
- Multi-bank (3), multi-stage (bulk, absorption and float) battery charger
- Ability to work as power supply
- Voltage and current limiting ability
- Thermal, over-current, ignition and reverse-polarity protected
- Input and output fusing
- Constructed with heavy-duty, corrosion resistant, UL recognized materials
- Designed to run cool, quite and EMI/RFI interference free
- Temperature compensation - built for optimal performance in a variety of ambient temperatures
- AC input: 240vac
- DC output: 24vdc
- 50/60Hz for international and U.S.A. applications
- Drip shield (necessary) included
- 5-year manufacturers limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.