New model fits virtually all twist grip outboard motors! Features: - New access hole for kill button - Lightweight only 16 ounces - Non-slip comfort grip - Easy to install - Tough polycarbonate head simply clamps over existing handle grip - Does not affect throttle tension adjustment - Depress button and align proper hole for desired length - Extends handle from 30" to 47" maximum - Loosen knob to remove - Turn locking knob to secure - No parts to rust or corrode - Anodized aluminum - Stainless steel hardware - 2 year warranty - Made in USA.
Handi-Mate Outboard Motor Universal Extension Handle - Davis
Part # 1440
Outboard Extension Handle fits virtually all twist-grip outboard motors! Handi-Mate extends handle from 30 to 47" (.76 to 1.19 meters). Easy to install-tough polycarbonate head simply clamps over existing handle grip. Does not affect throttle tension adjustment. Depress button & align proper hole for desired length.
- Lightweight-only 16 oz. (454 grams)
- Non-slip comfort grip
- Access hole for kill button
- Turn-locking knob makes securing and removing easy
- Anodized aluminum-no parts to rust or corrode
- Stainless steel hardware
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies