The 721 Battery Selector Switch is our heavy duty selector
switch. Housed in the same module as the 720, it includes the
same removable plates and back cover. While BEP Marine recommends isolated battery systems as outlined with our distribution clusters, the 721 offers a simple economical way of separating two batteries.
Please note selector switches will not separate electronics from harmful engine starting spikes.
- Continuous Rating: 350Amps DC between common B1 or B2
- Continuous Rating: 500 Amps DC between common B1 + B2
- Intermittent Rating: 500 Amps DC
- Cranking Rating: 1500 Amps DC
- Voltage Rating: 48 Volts DC
- Operation: Selector-Battery 1-2-Both-off
- Mounting: Recessed or surface
- Termination Stud Size: 3 x 10mm(3/8")
- Tin plated copper studs and nuts
- Dimensions: 102 x 102 x 90H (4 x 4 x3.5H")
- Ignition protected
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.