Heavy Duty Dual Wheel Jack (Dutton-Lainson)
The Dutton Lainson Pivoting Screw Jack Dual Wheel features a unique spring-loaded, locking mechanism to easily maneuver the trailer into the towing position. The offset swivel caster assembly with polypropylene wheel allows you to smoothly move the trailer. Coated with TUFFPLATE zinc, this pivoting screw jack wheel can withstand the elements and offer durable use. For comfortable and safe cranking, the jack’s side crank handle features a large poly grip.
Designed to operate on precision rolled Acme thread, the jack ensures seamless vehicle movement. Use the provided hardware to quickly and easily assemble the system and fit it to the trailer tongue.
- Zinc TUFFPLATE finish
- Unique spring-loaded, locking mechanism
- 1500 lbs weight capacity
Features of Dutton Lainson Pivoting Screw Jack Dual Wheel
- Allow you to set the trailer at the right position for loading
- Tuffplate TM zinc plated for durable use
- Precision rolled Acme thread and spring-loaded mechanism for seamless operation
- Side crank handle with large poly grip
- Strong polypropylene wheel for maximum maneuverability
- Easy to assemble
- Includes mounting hardware
- Fits square tongues up to 3" x 5"
- Tongue weight capacity: 1,500 lbs.
- For tongues up to 28 inches from the ground
- Weight: 18 lbs.