Hi Jacker Jack Plate, Aluminum - T-H Marine Supply
- This Jack Plate is the highest quality and most recognized brand name made by the company that pioneered this product
- These plates will be an asset to the performance of your boat
- Fabricated from aircraft quality aluminum this unit features a design to allow full engine tilt with dual steering
- The plates are powder coat painted in attractive matte black color or natural aluminum to enhance corrosion resistance and improve appearance
- The stainless steel adjusting bolts are 5/8" for additional strength
- The nuts on adjusting bolts used for raising engine are brass to prevent gaulding
- This Hi-Jacker features stainless steel bolts with brass nylon locking nuts and machined area to clear transom cap trim
- Fits all V-4 and V-6 engines
- 1976 to 1979 model Mercury engines may require some special drilling
- 6" set back, and 4" vertical adjustment
- Optional Stress plate (JPSP-1 meets OMC bulletin # 2281)
Jack Plate Fitting Guide Part # Jack Plate Fits Engines Horse Power Range Setback HYJ-6-DP HydroJacker Plate V6 All 6" JP-6HP-DP Pro Hi-Jacker HP V6 Up to 300 6" JP-6PW-DP Pro Hi-Jacker V6 Up to 200 6" JP-1-DP Hi-Jacker V4 & V6 Up to 150 6" JP-4FA-DP Hi-Jacker Fixed Less than V4 Up to 200 4" MJ-1 Mini-Jacker Less than V4 Up to 40 4"
This product ships in 1 business day.
Standard Shipping Policies