THE BENEFITS OF BENNETT TRIM TABS:
Reduce Fuel Consumption - Greatly improved visibility - Reduce laboring of engines - Reduce wake - Reduce hull stress - Increase speed - Elimination of porposing - Reduce pounding. BENNETT TRIM TAB PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- TRIM TABS - Bennett Trim Tabs are made of high quality 304 grade stainless steel. These trim tabs remain strong and rigid, even in the most challenging situations.
- ACTUATORS - These strong but flexible nylon/fiberglass cylinders have no external hoses. The hydraulics enter the transom by means of a concealed fitting in the top of the actuators. External Line Connection Actuators are also available on special order.
- HYDRAULIC FITTINGS - The brass pipe nipple and nut with ferrule compression fittings provide positive and secure connections.
- HYDRAULIC TUBING - Hydraulic tubing custom manufactured for Bennett Marine is strong, flexible, and impervious to corrosion. Tubing length supplied varies with trim tab size.
- HYDRAULIC POWER UNIT - A compact powerhouse. Measuring 4" x 7-1/2" x 5-1/2", it employs two solenoids to direct the flow of fluid to the actuators. Fluid level is checked at a glance through the translucent reservoir. It is protected by a strong Lexan® cover.
- WIRE HARNESS - Wires are color coded for easy connection. One end simply plugs into the power unit; the other end is neatly cut to length at the helm for a professional installation.
- BOAT RECOMMENDATIONS - 15' through 24' use 12"x9" plane size, 18' through 24' use 18"x9" plane size, 20' through 26' use 24"x9" plane size, 25' through 30' use 30"x9" plane size.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.