- T-H Marine proudly introduces the finest hydraulic jack plate on the market today
- This all new design features an all enclosed hydraulic pump that contains the lift cylinder and fluid in one compact unit
- No hydraulic hoses to run, no reservoirs to install, no holes to drill
- Simply mount to the transom and connect the power
- The Hydro-Jacker is notched at the top to allow most steering cylinder units to clear the plate when fully tilting the engine
- Full 5" Vertical Rise
- Two sets of mounting holes on both transom and engine side gives additional options to mounting
- But no jack plate is complete without retaining its clean looks
- For that we have anodized the aluminum for resistance to salt water and corrosion
- Mounting flexibility, function, features, and looksthis plate has it all
- Strong enough to handle all V6 outboard engines, including the new 4-strokes
Jack Plate Fitting Guide Part # Jack Plate Fits Engines Horse Power Range Setback HYJ-6-DP HydroJacker Plate V6 All 6" JP-6HP-DP Pro Hi-Jacker HP V6 Up to 300 6" JP-6PW-DP Pro Hi-Jacker V6 Up to 200 6" JP-1-DP Hi-Jacker V4 & V6 Up to 150 6" JP-4FA-DP Hi-Jacker Fixed Less than V4 Up to 200 4" MJ-1 Mini-Jacker Less than V4 Up to 40 4"
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies