Hydro Jacker Jack Plate, 6" Set Back, Anodized - T-H Marine Supply
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
- T-H Marine proudly introduces the finest hydraulic jack plate on the market today
- This all new design features an all enclosed hydraulic pump that contains the lift cylinder and fluid in one compact unit
- No hydraulic hoses to run, no reservoirs to install, no holes to drill
- Simply mount to the transom and connect the power
- The Hydro-Jacker is notched at the top to allow most steering cylinder units to clear the plate when fully tilting the engine
- Full 5" Vertical Rise
- Two sets of mounting holes on both transom and engine side gives additional options to mounting
- But no jack plate is complete without retaining its clean looks
- For that we have anodized the aluminum for resistance to salt water and corrosion
- Mounting flexibility, function, features, and looksthis plate has it all
- Strong enough to handle all V6 outboard engines, including the new 4-strokes
Jack Plate Fitting Guide Part # Jack Plate Fits Engines Horse Power Range Setback HYJ-6-DP HydroJacker Plate V6 All 6" JP-6HP-DP Pro Hi-Jacker HP V6 Up to 300 6" JP-6PW-DP Pro Hi-Jacker V6 Up to 200 6" JP-1-DP Hi-Jacker V4 & V6 Up to 150 6" JP-4FA-DP Hi-Jacker Fixed Less than V4 Up to 200 4" MJ-1 Mini-Jacker Less than V4 Up to 40 4"
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies