- The world's first dual-biocide, water-based, ablative bottom paint
- Dual-Biocides provide outstanding multi-season protection
- Ablative, self-polishing technology eliminates sanding and paint build-up
- Easy to apply and cleans up with soap & water
The best just got better with added slime resistance! Hydrocoat SR takes the Hydrocoat name to a whole new level of performance and environmental consciousness. Pettit's Clean Core Technology is combined with an organic algaecide to offer outstanding protection against hard and soft fouling, while lowering the paint's environmental impact. Hydrocoat SR uses innovative technology to replace the harsh solvents found in most bottom paints with water, providing an easier application and clean up, with low VOC's and no heavy solvent smell. Hydrocoat SR's self-polishing surface wears away with use, exposing fresh biocides, while eliminating the need for sanding and paint film build up. Hydrocoat SR holds up to trailering, beaching, and launching. Its unique formula allows unlimited dry time to launch, so you can paint in the fall or winter.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies