Save up to $20! Check out Pettit's Mail-In Rebate!
Purchase up to two (2) gallons of eligible Pettit water-based antifouling paints below between 1/1/15 and 5/31/15.
* Neptune 5 purchases will receive a $5 rebate per gallon
* Hydrocoat purchases will receive a $10 rebate per gallon
* Hydrocoat SR and Hydrocoat Eco purchases will receive a $20 rebate per gallon
Click here to Print Rebate Form
- Multi-season Ablative
- Minimal Odor, Easy Clean-up with Water
- Used on all new Sea-Ray Boats
- Ablative finish reduces coating buildup through controlled erosion.
- Complies with all air pollution (VOC) regulations
- Contains PTFE which reduces drag, resulting in an easily burnished, slick film for maximum hull speed.
The ideal combination of high-speed performance and durability with environmental responsiveness. This product uses water to effectively transfer the paint to your boat. The end result is multi-season protection with easy clean-up and minimal odor.
Hydrocoat is formulated with a 40% cuprous oxide and is tough enough to withstand frequent trailering, launching and beaching. Used by Sea-Ray on all new boats.
Hydrocoat Ablative Antifouling Paint - Pettit Paint
Associated Products From Pettit Paint:
|Product Information |
| Product Type || Water Based, Multi Season, Ablative |
| Key Attributes || •Simply the best water-based ablative multi-season protection |
•Ablative, self polishing technology eliminates sanding and paint build-up
•Environmentally friendly, easy to apply and cleanup with soap & water
•Unlimited dry time to launch, can be painted in the fall or winter
| Coverage || 430 sq.ft/gal |
|Technical Data |
| Technology & Formulation || Water Based, Copolymer, Ablative |
| Substrates || Fiberglass, Wood, Steel, Lead, Bronze. (For more specific instructions per substrate, please refer to the product data sheet provided below.) |
| Thinner || Water |
| Mixing Instructions || Thoroughly mix - can be thinned up to 10% to ease application |
| Method || Brush, Roller, Airless or Conventional Spray |
| Application Temperature || 50°F - 90°F |
| Number of Coats || 2 minimum with additional coat at the waterline recommended. |
| Recoating Information (Recoat/Relaunch) || DRY TIME (HOURS): To Recoat / To Launch |
90°F: 1.5 / 12
70°F : 3 / 16
50°F: 6 / 48
| Repaint Information || Pressure wash upon haulout, lightly sand, clean and reapply. (Refer to the Pettit Antifouling Compatibility Chart found below for more information.) |
References Hydrocoat Product Data Sheet PDF Pettit Antifouling Compatibility Chart MSDS for Hydrocoat Blue* MSDS for Hydrocoat Green* MSDS for Hydrocoat Red* MSDS for Hydrocoat Black*
- Tie Coat 6627
- Pettit Protect 4700/4701
- Bio Blue 92
- Fiberglass Dewaxer D95
*Disclaimer:Information on this material is subject to change without notice. Please visit the corresponding manufacturer's website for updates.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies