IC - M72 VHF Marine TransceiverThe radio with MORE:
Compact Body, Great "Form Factor"
- Power (6 Watts)
- Waterproof (IPX8)
- Form Factor (easy to hold and operate)
A compact design, hourglass body-shape and comfortable side grips give the IC-M72 an outstanding "form factor" its easy to use with just one hand!Highest available power! 6 Watts
The IC-M72s 6 Watts¹
of transmit power can carry a conversation a long way. A large capacity 2000mAh Lithium-Ion battery allows for 1516 hours of operation, under normal conditions
.1 5W for Australia version, *2 5% Transmit, 5% Receive, 90% Stand-byImpressive Force5Audio
The M72s impressive audio output (600mW typ.*
) is loud enough to hear in most any marine environment even over loud engine noise.* 10% distortion, 8ohm loadSubmersible PLUS (IPX8)
The IC-M72 offers Icoms best-ever protection against water intrusion. This radio has been tested to survive after being submersed in 1.5m (4.9ft) depth of water for 30 minutes.Wide Viewing Angle LCD
A wide viewing angle, high intensity LCD is used in the IC-M72, offering bright, easy to read characters. The bright LCD backlighting and backlit keypad is great for night time operation.30% Shorter Antenna
The IC-M72s antenna is engineered to perform with typical Icom efficiency even though it is nearly 30%*
shorter than previous Icom marine antenna.* IC-M72s antenna length is 115mm; 417/32 in.Additional Features
- Auto scan function to start scanning when receiving no signal
- Auto power save function
- Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in 4 levels
- Instant access to Ch. 16 and Ch. 9 (or call channel)
- Auto WX scan and WX Alert function
- Simple add/delete TAG scanning operation
- Built-in UT-112 compatible voice scrambler (Depending on version)
- AquaQuake draining function emits a vibrating sound and clears water away from the speaker grill
Icom BP-245 Li-Ion Battery Pack for M72
Provides approximately 15-16 hours operating time.
Icom BC-147A AC Adapter
- Regularly charges the battery pack, BP-224, in approximately 8 hours
- The ICOM BC-147A Adapter for the desktop charger is the same as supplied with the unit.
Icom CP-17L Cigarette Lighter Cable - fits M-1, M2A, M88, M32 VHF Radios
Cigarette Lighter Adapter
For use with the BC-160 or BC-119N.
Icom BP-224 Ni-Cad Battery for Handheld VHF Radios
- 7.2V/750mAh Ni-Cad battery pack
- Provides approximately 7.5 hours operating time
- The BP-224 Ni-Cad Battery is the same as supplied with unit
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.