IC - M72 VHF Marine TransceiverThe radio with MORE:
Compact Body, Great "Form Factor"
- Power (6 Watts)
- Waterproof (IPX8)
- Form Factor (easy to hold and operate)
A compact design, hourglass body-shape and comfortable side grips give the IC-M72 an outstanding "form factor" its easy to use with just one hand!Highest available power! 6 Watts
The IC-M72s 6 Watts¹
of transmit power can carry a conversation a long way. A large capacity 2000mAh Lithium-Ion battery allows for 1516 hours of operation, under normal conditions
.1 5W for Australia version, *2 5% Transmit, 5% Receive, 90% Stand-byImpressive Force5Audio
The M72s impressive audio output (600mW typ.*
) is loud enough to hear in most any marine environment even over loud engine noise.* 10% distortion, 8ohm loadSubmersible PLUS (IPX8)
The IC-M72 offers Icoms best-ever protection against water intrusion. This radio has been tested to survive after being submersed in 1.5m (4.9ft) depth of water for 30 minutes.Wide Viewing Angle LCD
A wide viewing angle, high intensity LCD is used in the IC-M72, offering bright, easy to read characters. The bright LCD backlighting and backlit keypad is great for night time operation.30% Shorter Antenna
The IC-M72s antenna is engineered to perform with typical Icom efficiency even though it is nearly 30%*
shorter than previous Icom marine antenna.* IC-M72s antenna length is 115mm; 417/32 in.Additional Features
- Auto scan function to start scanning when receiving no signal
- Auto power save function
- Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in 4 levels
- Instant access to Ch. 16 and Ch. 9 (or call channel)
- Auto WX scan and WX Alert function
- Simple add/delete TAG scanning operation
- Built-in UT-112 compatible voice scrambler (Depending on version)
- AquaQuake draining function emits a vibrating sound and clears water away from the speaker grill
Icom M88 Mini Handheld VHF Radio
IC - M88 VHF Marine TransceiverIt's not just another marine radio.
What makes Icom's new IC-M88 so special? Functionality. Features. Unparalleled battery life and power. Submersible construction. Military ruggedness. Frequency control. Choice of optional features. And a surprisingly small size that fits incredibly well in the hand. Compare for yourself; the Icom IC-M88 is a better fit not just for one-handed operation, but all-around.Features:
- 5 Watts of power (3 Watt or 1 Watt selectable)
- Submersible JIS-7 construction
- Long-lasting 1700 mAh Li-ion battery allows up to 24 hours of operation (5:5:90 Tx:Rx:Standby)
- 2-Step power saver selections (5 full Watts, or 3 Watts, or 1 Watt)
- Three year warranty
- All International, USA and Canadian channels, plus weather channels with alert function available. (USA version only)
- Up to 22 free channels reserved for Land Mobile (commercial) use
- allows per-channel wide/narrow channel spacing
- built-in CTCSS & DTCS
- appropriate license may be required
- Military rugged (MIL SPEC 810 C,D,E for shock and vibration)
- Backlit LCD display and key pad
- Convenient one-touch "TAG" scanning selection with simple add/delete
- Instant access to Ch 16 and Ch 9 (or Call channel)
- Dual/Tri watch
- Auto weather (WX) scan and WX alert (USA version only)
- Key lock function
- 4-Step battery level indicator
- Programmable beep sound for each button
- Self-diagnosis feature
- Wide selection of available options, including a waterproof speaker-microphone
- Swivel belt clip included
- Drop-in desktop charger supplied
Icom BP-226 AA Alkaline Battery Case for IC-M88
Provides convenient backup and great reassurance in an emergency - typical operation.
Icom HM-138 Waterproof Speaker Microphone for IC-M88 VHF Radio
Full sized microphone, equipped with an alligator type clip, Waterproof construction corresponds to JIS Grade 7 (1 m/30 min)
Icom BP-227 Li-Ion Battery Pack
Get up to 15 hours of talk time without worrying about memory effect on batteries.
Icom BC-147A AC Adapter
- Regularly charges the battery pack, BP-224, in approximately 8 hours
- The ICOM BC-147A Adapter for the desktop charger is the same as supplied with the unit.
Icom CP-17L Cigarette Lighter Cable - fits M-1, M2A, M88, M32 VHF Radios
Cigarette Lighter Adapter
For use with the BC-160 or BC-119N.
Icom BC-119 - Desktop Charger
Icom BC119N 110V Rapid Desktop Charger with BC145A
For Use with M72 requires AD114 Charger Adapter Cup, M88 requires AD100 Charger Adapter Cup, GM1600 rquires AD100 Charger Adapter Cup
Icom BC-121 Multi-Unit Battery Charger
BC121N 110V Multi Unit Desktop Charger
Rapidly charges up to 6 battery packs.
For Use with:
M72 - also requires 1 of BC157 AC Power Supply and 6 of AD114 Charger Adapter Cup.
M88 - also requires 1 of BC157 AC Power Supply and 6 of AD100 Charger Adapter Cup.
GM1600 - also requires 1 of BC157 AC Power Supply and 6 of AD109 Charger Adapter Cup.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.