M412Compact, Easy to Use and a Great Value
- Built-in Class D DSC
- IPX7 submersible protection (1m depth for 30 minutes, except cables)
- Superior receiver sensitivity, superior speaker audio
- Large LCD and simple operation
- Common GPS/NAV interface
- AquaQuakeT draining function
- Weather channel receive with alert function
- Favorite channel function
- Dualwatch and Tri-watch functions
The built-in Class D DSC provides additional safety at sea. The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch 70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are receiving another channel. Distress, individual, group, all ships, position request/reply, polling request/reply and DSC test calls can be sent. DSC messages can be received and automatically stored in the message memory.
When connected to Icom's MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder, you can make an individual DSC call without having to manually input a MMSI number.
The IC-M12 can withstand submersion in 1m of water for up to 30 minutes (except cables). The supplied microphone also has submersible protection.
The large backlit LCD (23.5 (H) x 64 (W) mm; 15/16 x 2 17 / 32 in) shows a full sized channel number. A 10 character scrolling message shows the channel name and can show position, time and DSC messages.
When connected to an external GPS receiver, current position and time are shown on the IC-M412's display. When receiving position information from another vessel, the IC-M412 can transfer it to a navigational device via NMEA 0183 connectivity.
The IC-M412 has 0.22fV (typical at 12dB SINAD) superior sensitivity for class-leading receiver performance. The front facing speaker offers 4.5W (typical) of loud, clear reception.More Features:
- AquaQuake draining function blows water away from the speaker grill
- Priority and noraml scan using simple tag scanning system
- External speaker connection
- Low voltage indicator
- Transmitting power selection with microphone
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.