Solid comfort in a variety of combinations
- Enhanced structural support utilizing Injection Molded Seats with interlocking hinge
- Storage and Travel convenient with fold-down back
- High density cushions for all day comfort & durability
Dimensions: 18" H X 20" W X 17" D
Universal Mounting Pattern 5" X 5" & 5.5" X 5.5" & 5" X 12"
Springfield Marine Seats have a 5 year warranty.
ABYC Class B - Seat designed for occupancy only at boat speeds not exceeding five miles per hour.
Question & Answer Guidelines
What is the difference between travler and skipper seats?
Apart from the different moldings and frames, there is not much difference between the two styles. They are both Class B ratings, which indicates that these seats should not sit in a boat that exceeds over 5 MPH.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.