Interdeck provides an excellent slip resistant finish with a tough polyurethane resin that protects decks against everyday wear and tear. It contains a fine aggregate and will apply easily on all substrates. Interdeck has a low sheen finish to reduce sun glare from decks.
- Ready-mixed Polyurethane Non-skid Finish
- Contains fine mineral additive for hard wearing, non-slip surface
- Suitable for all substrates
- Apply straight from the can with brush or roller
|Technical Specifications |
|Area: ||Above the waterline - decks |
|Finish/Sheen: ||Low Sheen |
|Substrates: ||Aluminum |
|Suitable for Aluminum: ||Yes |
|Number of Coats: ||1-2 |
|Application Method: ||Brush |
|Application Method ||Recommended |
No. of Coats
|Practical Coverage |
|Brush ||1-2 ||348 ||Y333 |
|Roller ||1-2 ||348 ||Y333 |
|How Much Topside Paint Do I Need? |
|Determining how much paint you will need is fairly simple. To determine how much topside paint you will need, refer to the reference chart below. |
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies