Epoxy Primekote® is a multi-purpose two-part epoxy primer that is the recommended primer for use with two-part finishes such as Perfection® Polyurethane and can also be overcoated with any Interlux topside paint. It is also used as part of a system to resurface cracked and crazed gelcoat prior to the application of topside paint and over clear epoxies to eliminate the effects of amine blush. It's bright white color makes it ideal for priming bilge and locker areas.
- Suitable under all Interlux topside finishes
- Can be used to re-surface cracked and crazed gelcoat prior to the application of topside paint
- Can be used over clear epoxies as a sanding surfacer and to eliminate the effects of amine blush
- Application by spray or roller/ brush
|Technical Specifications |
|Area: ||Above the Waterline |
|Finish/Sheen: ||Matte |
|Substrates: ||Aluminum |
|Suitable for Aluminum: ||Yes |
|Application Method: ||Airless Spray |
|Application Method ||Recommended |
No. of Coats
|Practical Coverage |
|Airless Spray || ||224 ||Y2316N |
|Brush || ||404 ||Y2333N |
|Conventional Spray || ||224 ||Y2316N |
|Roller || ||404 ||Y2333N |
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies