Fiberglass No Sand Primer YPA200 is designed to eliminate the need to sand fiberglass prior to applying antifouling paint. It can also be used on epoxy primers to improve the adhesion of antifouling paint.
- Fast drying
- Eliminates the need to sand
- Chemically bonds to fiberglass
- It can be used on polyester, vinyl ester and epoxy
- Can be applied by brush or roller. Do Not Spray
Do not use Fiberglass No Sand Primer with Micron 66, VC 17m, VC 17m Extra, Fiberglass Bottomkote Aqua, Micron Optima, VC Offshore, Baltoplate or any other water based or vinyl antifouling paints.
|Technical Specifications |
|Area: ||Above or below the Waterline |
|Finish/Sheen: ||Low Gloss |
|Substrates: ||GRP/FRP |
|Suitable for Aluminum: ||No |
|Number of Coats: ||1 |
|Application Method: ||Brush |
|Application Method ||Recommended |
No. of Coats
|Practical Coverage |
|Brush ||1 ||481 || |
|Roller ||1 ||481 || |
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies