Interprotect® 2000E with Microplates® is a unique two-part epoxy coating developed to protect fiberglass hulls from water absorption, which can lead to osmotic blistering. Microplates® create an overlapping barrier to help stop water migration through the coating. The Interprotect® system is the system of choice for repairing gelcoat that has already been damaged by osmotic blistering.
Interprotect® 2000E can be used above and below the waterline as a universal primer for all surfaces and has proven itself to be an excellent primer for all metals. It also can be used as part of a no sand system.
Available in two colors, Gray and White, so you can alternate colors to ensure full coverage. Lower emissions formulation available: Interprotect 2000VOC.
- Two-part epoxy water barrier with Micro-Plates
- Up to two weeks is allowed between coats of InterProtect 2000E
- Now available in two colors, Gray and White
- Fast drying, easy application
- Sag resistance to insure the elimination of sags and runs during application
|Technical Specifications |
|Area: ||Below the Waterline |
|Finish/Sheen: ||Matte |
|Substrates: ||Aluminium |
|Suitable for Aluminum: ||Yes |
|Number of Coats: ||1-5 |
|Application Method: ||Airless Spray |
|Application Method ||Recommended |
No. of Coats
|Practical Coverage |
|Airless Spray ||1-5 ||107 ||Y2316N YTA910 |
|Brush ||1-5 ||216 ||Y2333N |
|Conventional Spray ||1-5 ||107 ||Y2316N YTA910 |
|Roller ||1-5 ||216 ||Y2333N |
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies