Interphase's new Ultrascan PC90™ is a full 32-bit multi-tasking application that can work simultaneously with other popular marine software. Now you can use your PC to display your position on your favorite chart program while scanning forward underwater looking for shallowing conditions, bottom structure or underwater obstructions with both displays on the same screen at the same time! ULTRASCAN PC90 FEATURES
- Ultra Fast- Up to 24 FPS on 200ft Range
- 4 Power Outputs- From 100 Watts to 1.6kW RMS
- Bottom Depths to 600ft
- Scanning Beam 12° (Width of Beam Approx. 20ft at 100ft distance)
- 16 Colors- To Indicate Signal Strength
- Connects to PC Via Ethernet
- Power and Data LED's
- Can Work With Existing Interphase Scanning Transducers
- TVG- Time Variable Gain Receiver
- Power: 10-35 VDC at 0.5AMP
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.