Lite Flush 12V Toilet With Control Panel
A NEW Electric Toilet designed to instantly retro-fit your existing manual toilet or to give your bathroom a modern stylish look. The innovative design offers both low power and water consumption with an integral rinse and waste pump system.
Internally mounted, high speed, non-clogging, centrifugal, waste macerating pump driven by powerful 240 watt, 12 or 24 Vdc, permanent magnet motor with ball bearings and robust ceramic seal, discharges up to 5ft (1.5m) above the base of the toilet.
Jabsco, self-priming up to 3m (10ft), dry running, diaphragm water pump driven by 12 or 24 Vdc, permanent magnet, ball bearing motor. Integral one touch 'Press and Release' switch pad, sealed for life.
One Touch 'Press and Release' switch pad, sealed for life, with 10ft (3m) link cable, fitted quick connector, and heat shrink seal. Complies with ISO8846 MARINE (Ignition Protection). Raw Water Rinse pump inlet - 3/4 (19mm) hose tails. Flush pump discharge - 1-1/2 (38mm) hose tail.Features:
- Space saving stylish design
- Compact size, rotatable seat
- Virtually silent operation
- Choice of leaving bowl wet or dry after use
- Non-clogging large bore flush pump macerates waste
- Uses less than 1.0 amp/hour per day
- ISO 8846 MARINE - Ignition Protection
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.