Jabsco Mini Accumulator Tank
Mini Accumulator Tank - ITT Jabsco
This accumulator tank is intended for installation in any pumped water system controlled by a pressure switch, and may also be used with air-driven pumps. The tank can serve as a storage vessel as well as a pulsation dampener for pressurized fluid. The accumulator tank smoothes water flow and reduces on/off switch cycling of the pump by lessening the variation in pressure and flow between the pump and the system discharge points.The even flow of water gives better control of hot water temperature with systems using instant water heaters.
Smooth flow; reduced cycling Compact design for smaller systems & spaces
Quick-connect fittings included
Fluid capacity of 21.5 oz. (0.6 liters)
Pre-charged to 10 psi (0.7 bar)
OpeRating system pressure up to 125 psi (8.6 bar)
Mount in any position
- Internal bladder
- Smoother flow
- Quieter water system
- Longer pump life
- Easily fitted to new or existing systems
- Compact size
- Quick-connect/disconnect port flttings
- Mounting point for optional pressure switch
- Food grade materials, NSF Standard 18 listed
- Pre-Charged Pressure: 10 psi 0.7 bar
- Volume: 0.65 Litre 21.5 oz. Gallons
- Dimensions: 21.4 x11.9 cms 8.4 x 4.7 inches
- Max. Pressure: 8.6 bar 125 psi
- Weight: 0.44 kg 0.96 lb
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies