Flow rate: 1.1 gallons/min
Self-priming from dry up to 1m (4ft)
- Dry Running
- Automatic Operation 42630-2900
- Manual Demand 42631-2900
- Meets U.S.C.G. Electrical Requirements
- Pump Two chamber opposed double diaphragm design
- Port(s) 3/8" hose barb
- Voltage 12 Vdc
- Amp Draw 1.9 amp
- Fuse Size 4 amp
- Motor Permanent Magnet, Thermally Protected, Intermittent Duty
The JABSCO Par-Max 1 series pumps are available as automatic and manual demand pumps. The 42630-2900 will automatically turn on when a fixture is opened and turn off when all fixtures are closed. The 42631-2900 is a manual demand pump for use with an electric faucet.
When starting up an automatic demand pump with a completely dry system, allow time for the demand pump to fill the system. Open a faucet, allow air to vent and close faucet when water flow is steady. Faucet strainers and aerators should be cleaned regularly.
Miniature multi-outlet water pressure pump serves 1 or 2 3/8" outlets at any one time. 1.1 gpm open flow output. Self-priming up to 5 feet. Dual diaphragm operation. Thermal overload protection automatically stops motor should it overheat due to overload, with auto restart feature. Diaphragm design allows dry running. Pressure switch cut-in 22 psi, cut-out 35 psi. Connections for 3/8" ID hose and slip-on 1/2" bushings. 12 volt dc, 4 amp fuse, automatic pump.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies