Jabsco Run-Dry Heavy Duty Macerator Waste Pump
Self-priming macerator pump with fully sealed motor and heavy duty chopper blade. Empty waste holding tanks, empties a 30 gallon tank in 3 minutes. Fish box and livewell evacuation. Transfer waste from holding tank toilets to main holding tank.
- Triple sealed motor to prevent both internal and external motor corrosion
- Four-bladed chopper reduced clogging
- Detects the absence of fluid then shuts off pump before impeller is damaged
- Sensor provides adequate run-dry perHose I.D. to allow initial primer of the pump
- Interrupting power supply to the macerator resets the run-dry device
- Flow rate to 12 gpm (45 lpm)
- Self-priming to 4 ft. (1.2m) vertical lift
- Complies with USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE (ignition protection)
- Fitting: Inlet Port: 1-1/2" (38mm) Hose Barb plus 1-1/2" NPT
- Stud Size: 11-3/8L x 4-1/4"W x 3-3/8"H (29cm x 12cm x 9cm)
- Discharge port: 1" hose barb.
- ISO 8846 Marine (ignition protection).
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies