- The Panther Integral Trim and Tilt will give you the ease of an automatic tilting system without having to buy a separate bracket
- In a matter of minutes, the Integral fastens directly to your existing motor bracket without modifying it
- If you were to hit a log or any stationary object while skimming across the water, two brass pins are sheared, and your motor pivots up then back down to a safe position allowing you to continue motoring until you can replace the shear pins
- The Integral Trim and Tilt will work with Johnson/Evinrude two-stroke outboards 20, 25, 28, 30, and 35 hp made from 1976 to 2004
- Programmed shallow water drive (flip switch) MUST be on the side of the motor, NOT the front
Do I need to remove motor to install this?
Yes, you will need to remove the motor in order to install this.
Where can I see a installation manual?
If you contact Panther (aka Marine Tech) they might be able to send you an installation manual.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies