This manual for Johnson Evinrude Outboard covers the repair and maintenance topics for 1.5-125 HP, 1-3 cylinders, 2 stroke 1958-1972 models. The manual has been written in simple language from basic knowledge to the advanced level to benefit both the novice and the technician. Illustrated diagrams and blow up pictures further aid the beginner to clearly understand the concepts.
All the procedures in the manual are certified by marine engine manufacturers and feature pictures along with instructions. These procedures include skill level rating system to assist beginners. The manual also includes assistive photos, exploded views, complete maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams, specifications, troubleshooting and 'How To' instructions. The online subscription will let you access all special features like color photos, enlarged diagrams, printable pages, parts number reference, hyper-linked index and word search and quick access buttons to wiring diagrams, specifications, parts, and maintenance intervals.
- Covers the repair and maintenance topics for 1.5-125 HP, 1958-1972 model, 1-3 cylinder, 2 stroke engines
- Written in simple language from basic knowledge to the advanced level
- Helps technicians and DIYers alike
Features of Johnson Evinrude Outboard 1958-1972 1-3 Cylinder Service & Repair Manuals
- Many photos of actual work, drawings, exploded views and tables have been included
- Skill level rating system to assist DIYers
- Certification by marine engine manufacturers for accuracy and complete knowledge
- Must-have manual for tear-down repair even for experts
- Avail extra benefits of online subscription for color photos, enlarged diagrams, printable pages, parts reference number, hyper-linked index and word search
- Online subscribers also get the benefit of quick access buttons to wiring diagrams, specifications, parts, and maintenance intervals
Manf. Part # 1301
Manf. Part # 5001
- Repair manual online 3 year subscription
Seloc Repair Manual #1301 Table of Contents & Index
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All shop/repair manuals are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.