This manual for Johnson Evinrude Outboard covers repair and maintenance topics for 1.25-60 HP, 1-2 cylinders, 2 stroke 1973-1989 models. It includes procedures to rectify simple wiring problems to advanced tear-down and rectification problems. Explained in simple language, this manual comes in handy for both experts and novices.
This manual features skill level rating system to assist beginners. It is certified by marine engine manufacturers and includes actual work photos, drawings, exploded views and tables. Online subscribers can avail added features like color photos, enlarged diagrams, printable pages, parts reference number, hyper-linked index, word search and quick access buttons to wiring diagrams, specifications, parts, and maintenance intervals. The online versions will be always updated with the current knowledge and additions to the manual.
- Covers repair and maintenance topics for 1.25-60 HP, 1-2 cylinder, 2 stroke, 1973-1989 models
- Complicated topics are explained using simple language and illustrations
- Complete reference book for experts and repair textbook for beginners
Features of Johnson Evinrude Outboard 1973-1989 1-2 CYL Service & Repair Manuals
- Illustrates the complete tear-down and repair of the engine
- Certified by marine engine manufacturers
- Skill level rating system to assist beginners
- Inclusive of actual work photos, drawings, exploded views and tables
- Online subscribers can benefit from quick access buttons to wiring diagrams, specifications, parts, and maintenance intervals
- Online subscription also gives color photos, enlarged diagrams, printable pages, parts reference number, hyper-linked index and word search
Manf. Part # 1302-IB
Manf. Part # 1302-E
- Repair manual with 1 year online subscription
Manf. Part # 3129605
- Online 1 year subscription
Manf. Part # 5001
- Online 3 year subscription
Seloc Repair Manual #1302 Table of Contents & Index
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All shop/repair manuals are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.