Johnson Evinrude Outboard Service & Repair Manuals help you do the job quickly and easily, saving you a lot of time and money. They include step-by-step procedures that are easy to follow while repairing and assembling boat motors. These manuals also include photographic illustrations for better explanation. Each chapter in the manual is divided into different work areas such as electrical, fuel, ignition and more.
Johnson Evinrude Outboardinstruction manuals also offer an online subscription that features complete collection of engine diagrams, part lists, how-to guides and many other helpful tools. The digital manual offers up-to-date repair information, expanded procedures, and their parts database.
- Accurate and comprehensive marine manuals
- Easy-to-follow illustrated procedures
- Hundreds of photos, drawings, exploded views and tables
Features of Johnson Evinrude Outboard 1973-1991 3, 4 & 6 CYL Service & Repair Manuals
- Maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams, specifications, troubleshooting and 'How To' instructions
- Color photos
- Enlarged diagrams
- Printable pages
- Parts number reference
- Hyper-linked index and word search, for easy navigation
- Procedures rated based on skill level required
- Covers all 3 cylinder, V4 and V6 , 2-Stroke engines
- Includes Jet Drives, 60HP-235HP 1973-1991 models
Manf. Part # 1308-IB
- 392 pages, 1015 illustrations
Manf. Part # 5001
- 3 year online subscription
Seloc Repair Manual #1308 Table of Contents & Index
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All shop/repair manuals are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.