Integration of the patented Ultima "field effect" sensing technology into the bilge pump body creates a sleek, reliable, compact unit ready to install and run for years and years of unerring service. Available in 600, 800, 1000, and 1250 GPH, 3/4" Dura Port fittings on the 600-1000 versions, while the 1250 has an internally threaded discharge port with a 1-1/8" discharge and optional check valve.
The UltimaBilge pumps may be manually operated via the Johnson Pump bilge control panel. All version are delivered with a removable check valve.
Dimensions: L=142 mm, W=82 mm, H=105 mm. Weight: 0.66 kg
- Compact, all-in-one unit
- Integrated Ultima Switch sensing right into the pump body
- No Mercury
- Removable clip on basket design
- Removable impeller cover allows for easy clean out
- 3-wire device can be run in auto or manual override mode
- No tools needed for maintenance
- Extremely energy efficient
- Water-cooled motor for long service intervals
- Meets the international standard, ISO 8849 marine
- CE Approved
||Capacity 1.0 m head (13.6 V)
||Capacity straight (13.6 V)
||38 L/min - 600 GPH
||51 L/min - 800 GPH
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies