Johnson Pump CM90 Circulation Pump - 17.2GPM - 12V
The CM90 circulation pump has been developed primarily for heating and cooling applications inbusses, trains and boats, but it is much more. In closed systems or wherever else self-priming is notrequired, the CM90 is an all-round pump that distinguishes itself for its dependability, capacity andlong service life.
The CM90 pump has a magnetic drive, which means that no shaft seal is necessary, as the motor shaft does not penetrate the pump house. With no mechanical seal, longer service life is assured. Heat flanges on both the motor and the pump also increase service life as they dissipate heat from the unit, which can pump liquids efficiently at a very wide range of temperatures. The CM90 also features integral thermal overload protection and is EMC approved according to EN 55014 standards.
The CM90 magnetic driven centrifugal pump combines a high flow rate with very low electricity consumption, making it ideal for vehicular heating and cooling systems.
Features & Benefits
- Maximum flow of 65 or 115 litres per minute @ 0.1 bar
- Designed for liquid temperatures of -40°C to +100°C
- Seal-less magnetic drive
- Specifically engineered for continuous operation
- Extended service life
- Ball bearing brush motor - Enclosure IP67
- Equipped with heat flanges for improved cooling
- Steel motor housing
- Thermal overload protection
- Universal mounting bracket
- Industry standard ports
- Complies with ISO 8846 and EN 55014 standards
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.