Johnson Pump Cartridge Bilge Pumps
Features: Easy-to-remove cartridge for convenient cleaning - Newly engineered, more efficient motors are more powerful yet draw less amperage - Rugged impeller is molded of glass/resin composite for abrasion resistance, long service - Heavy duty 16-gauge tin coated wire leads are PVC insulated and a full 30" long - Discharge water circulates around the motor to create a water-cooled effect - Tough resin compound resists shock, detergents, fuel and corrosives - 12 Volts.
Johnson Pump Manual Cartridge Bilge Pump 1250 GPH 1-1/8" Port 12v - Johnson Pump
- High impact thermoplastic housing.
- Corrosion, chemical and fuel resistant.
- Permanently lubricated bearings.
- 316 stainless steel motor shaft and hardware.
- Compression lip seal.
- Abrasion resistant glass resin composite impeller.
- Tin coated 16 gauge wires 30" long.
- 3/4" O.D. discharge port for 500, 750 and 1000 GPH.
- 1-1/8" O.D. Discharge port for 1250 GPH.
- T-slot for easy float switch attachment. 12V.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies