The best choices when you are looking for high performance, heavy duty pumps designed to meet the tough demands of commercial and recreational duty. Both pumps may be automatically controlled with either an automatic switch AS888 or an electronic float switch or the new Ultima Switch.
- Heavy duty, 12-pole double ball bearing motor
- Liquid cooled for extended motor life
- Quality engineered mechanical/lip seal
- ISO 8849 Marine and CE standards
- Easily interchangeable with most similar bilge pumps
- Pump body: Thermoplastic
- Shaft seal: Mechanical seal
- Shaft: Stainless steel
- Voltage: 12 V DC
- Hose sizes: 1-1/8" or 1-1/2"
Johnson Pumps are high performance, heavy duty bilge pumps designed to meet and exceed the tough demands of commercial and recreational duty. These pump have a liquid cooled, 12-pole motor with double ball bearings for extended service life. The L2200 motor is sealed off by a mechanical seal design that eliminates shaft wear and allows for service and replacement, while the L1600 model has lipseal. L1600 hose size: 1-1/8". L2200 hose size: 1-1/8" or 1-1/2".
These pumps meet ISO 8849 Marine and CE standards, and are easily interchangeable with most similar bilge pumps.