Johnson Pump Standard Electric Comfort Macerator Style 12V
Available in a wide variety of different versions marketed under three basic models - standard and premium electric-powered or manual - the Johnson Pump AquaT marine toilet has been designed to meet virtually every conceivable lavatory installation situation onboard.
Priced competitively, the fine finish and well thought-through design of these toilets is remarkable. Made from white vitreous porcelain, and with corrosion resistant parts throughout, the Johnson Pump AquaT marine toilet, is quiet, robust and easy to clean.
Using the Johnson Pump AquaT marine toilet, water inlet and outlet takes place in two distinct steps. First the bowl is filled with clear water, and then the waste is flushed, leaving the bowl empty and clean, with no liquids sloshing about. Naturally, automatic back-flow prevention is incorporated into the design.
Most models can be ordered with standard, bevelled or low profiles in order to fit almost any hull and bulkhead configuration, and all are available in either compact or comfort versions so you can outfit your marine lavatory with the perfect-sized toilet, no matter what the layout.
The AquaT toilet will give you years of trouble free operation. When spare parts such as a new seat or valve are needed, you'll find Johnson Pump's global network of distributors at your service.Power models are shipped with well-proven Aqua Jet diaphragm pumps in either 12V or 24V versions.
It's probably fair to think of most toilets as commonplace products, but look at the features and you're sure to see that the AquaT is far from ordinary. Quiet, hygienic and reliable, the Johnson Pump AquaT marine toilet is perfect for almost any marine toilet room.
- Whisper quiet operation
- Self-priming pump
- Clean lines - pleasing to the eye
- Hygienic, easy-to-clean vitreous china bowl and exterior surfaces
- Robust wooden seat with durable baked enamel finish
- Low water consumption (2-2.5 l/flush) makes the most of holding tank capacity
- Versatile plumbing connection options
- Automatic back-flow prevention
- Available in comfort or compact bowl sizes
- Designed for virtually any onboard mounting position
- May be installed above or below the waterline
- Suitable for OEM or replacement installation
- Corrosion resistant materials throughout
- Long service life
- Equipped with 12V or 24V Aqua Jet pumps
- Quick-connect hose or threaded connectors
- Complies with ISO 8846, ignition protection, and EN 55014 EMC
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.