Johnson Pump Ultima Automatic Bilge 1250 GPH 12v
UltimaBilge Pumps are the latest addition to the Johnson Pump brand lineup. Integration of the patented Ultima field effect sensing technology into the bilge pump body creates a sleek, reliable and compact unit with integrated switch ready to install and run for years and years of unerring service. Available in 600-800-1000-1250 GPH versions. Voltage 12 V DC. For UltimaBilge 600 GPH-1000 GPH, we have easy-to-install Dura-Port discharge ports to eliminate stress cracking caused by over-tightened hose clamps. The pumps are delivered including both a straight and a 90 degree smooth elbow Dura-Port. For UltimaBilge 1250GPH we include threaded 1.1/4 & 1.1/8 discharge port.
All version are delivered with a removable check valve.
The Ultima Bilge pumps may be manually operated via the Johnson Pump bilge control panel.
- Compact, all-in-one unit
- Integrated Ultima Switch sensing right into the pump body
- No Mercury
- Removable clip on basket design
- Removable impeller cover allows for easy clean out
- 3-wire device can be run in auto or manual override mode
- No tools needed for maintenance
- Extremely energy efficient
- Water-cooled motor for long service intervals
- Pump Body: ABS
- Shaft Seal: Lip Seal
- Shaft: Stainless steel (SS2343)
- Voltage: 12 V DC
- Capacity 3 ft (0.9 m) head (13.6 V): 51 l/min - 800 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6 V): 79 l/min - 1250 GPH
- Amperage: 3 A
- Fuse Size: 5 A
- Connection: 1-1/8 and 1-1/4
- Length:142 mm - 6
- Width:82 mm - 3.2
- Height:117 mm - 4.6
- Weight:0.66 kg - 23.3 oz.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.