Integration of the patented Ultima "field effect" sensing technology into the bilge pump body creates a sleek, reliable, compact unit ready to install and run for years and years of unerring service. Available in 600, 800, 1000, and 1250 GPH, 3/4" Dura Port fittings on the 600-1000 versions, while the 1250 has an internally threaded discharge port with a 1-1/8" discharge and optional check valve.
The UltimaBilge pumps may be manually operated via the Johnson Pump bilge control panel. All version are delivered with a removable check valve.
Dimensions: L=142 mm, W=82 mm, H=105 mm. Weight: 0.66 kg Features
- Compact, all-in-one unit
- Integrated Ultima Switch sensing right into the pump body
- No Mercury
- Removable clip on basket design
- Removable impeller cover allows for easy clean out
- 3-wire device can be run in auto or manual override mode
- No tools needed for maintenance
- Extremely energy efficient
- Water-cooled motor for long service intervals
- Meets the international standard, ISO 8849 marine
- CE Approved
|Pump model ||Capacity 1.0 m head (13.6 V) ||Capacity straight (13.6 V) ||Amp ||Fuse size ||Hose size|
|800GPH 12V ||38 L/min - 600 GPH ||51 L/min - 800 GPH ||3A ||5A ||3/4"|
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.