Single diaphragm action, 1-1/2" discharge, handles your toughest waste handling needs. No filters needed. 12V. Pump can be run dry with no adverse effects. Pump Features
- Maximum flow 32 l/min
- Specifically engineered to pump black wastewater
- Uncompromising odor-prevention features
- Whisper quiet operation
- High-impact glass-fiber reinforced nylon body
- Ball-bearing supported transmission
- Non-choke valves - no waste shredding required
- Pump head rotatable 360°
- Self-priming up to 2.5 meters (8.2 feet)
- Can be run dry and can pump air/water mixture
- Robust single diaphragm
- Electric motor with power-out, manual-crank backup
- Complies with ISO 15083 and small craft bilge pump
- Standard for vessels above 12 m (39.4 ft)
Johnson's Compact toilet handling and waste water pump.
| Capacity: ||32 l/min (8.5 GPM) open flow|
30 l/min (7.9 GPM) at 0.1 bar
| Max. head: ||4 m (13.1 ft) |
| Max. lift: ||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
| Dimensions: ||277 mm long x 264 mm wide x 192 mm high |
| Ports: ||38 mm diameter (1-1/2") |
| Weight: ||5.0 kg (11.0 lbs)|
| Motor: ||3.5 amp (12V) at 0.1 bar 12V DC (with built-in thermal protection) |
| Body: || Nylon |
| Valves: || Nitrile rubber |
| Diaphragm: || Reinforced nitrile rubber |
The Viking Power 32 diaphragm pump has been designed to meet the rigorous demands of the world's leading manufacturers of boats, recreational vehicles and busses. Thanks to its single-chamber design and non-choke valves, the Viking Power 32 can be used to pump un-macerated sewage to a holding tank or transfer it onwards to a septic tank. Naturally, pumping ordinary shower or sink drain water or bilge water is no problem for this pump.
Like the Viking Power 16, this new pump has been engineered with a ball-bearing supported transmission for long service life. Not only can the pump be run dry, it can also handle a mixture of air and water without difficulty. The Viking Power 32 provides maximum flow of 32 liters per minute and is self-priming up to a height of 2.5 (32) or 3.5 (Vacuum) meters.
Although powered by an electric motor, this pump can also be cranked by hand in an emergency. The pump has been designed to prevent the leakage of unpleasant odors; and the Viking Power 32 can be installed in a variety of different positions. The Viking Power 32 is built to last, yet priced competitively.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies