SafeLink EPIRB (with GPS)
This ultra compact and stylish 406 MHz EPIRB comes with a built-in high accuracy GPS as standard, for enhanced position location and a battery with a 6 year life.
Meeting the demands of both commercial mariners and recreational boaters, the new Safelink EPIRB heralds the arrival of the next generation in EPIRB technology. The Safelink Automatic EPIRB features a deployment housing which also includes a hydrostatic release unit. It is designed to operate with the COSPAS-SARSAT international search and rescue system. The unit is activated automatically by immersion in water. The built-in GPS receiver ensures that an accurate position of a casualty is relayed to the rescue services. This in turn improves the speed of recovery by updating the position of the beacon at regular intervals.Features:
- FCC approved
- Internationally approved
- Ultra compact and stylish
- Transmits on 406 and 121.5 MHz
- Integral 20 channel GPS
- High brightness LED flashing locator light
- 72 comprehensive diagnostic and self-tests during battery life
- Once activated, will transmit for a minimum of 48 hours
- 6 year battery life
- 5 year warranty
- Non hazardous battery for safe and easy transportation
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.