Kestrel 4000 Pocket Weather Meter w/Bluetooth - Desert Tan Night Vision
Part #: 0840BNVTAN
The Kestrel 4000 Pocket Weather Meter is the baseline wind and weather meter in the Kestrel 4000 series. What sets the 4000 series apart from the rest of the Kestrel family is that these high tech weather meters have the capability to store up to 2000 points of weather data, enabling you to track changes in the environment over time. This unique function opens up an entirely new realm of weather tracking capabilities for Kestrel Weather Meter users.
The Kestrel 4000 Pocket Weather Meter is the first in the next generation of Kestrel Meters. It has all the wind and weather monitoring functions available with the Kestrel 3500 Wind Meter, plus the distinct advantage of data storage, graphing functions, and computer interface technology. With these additional options you will be able to record changes in the weather over time, view these changes as graphs on your Kestrel 4000's display, and even upload the data to your PC or Mac with the Kestrel Interface. The Kestrel 4000 series is now available with Bluetooth Technology, which allows you to communicate with your Kestrel at a range of up to 30-feet, and maximize the battery life of your weather meter.
Each Bluetooth Meter includes custom communication software designed to quickly and easily configure your data transmission frequency, download logged data, graph data and transfer data to other applications. It is no longer necessary to purchase an interface separately, the Kestrel Meters with Bluetooth include the software necessary to communicate wirelessly.
For military professionals, the Desert Tan NV version of the Kestrel 4000 features a night-vision preserving backlight. Backlight incorporates optical filter to reduce overall brightness and minimize blue and green spectrum light to preserve night vision. (Note: This backlight appears soft greyish pink, not red, and is still in the visible spectrum, so is not compatible with night-vision equipment.)
The advantage the Kestrel 4000 provides to scientists, athletes, firefighters, automotive technicians, and agricultural specialists is immeasurable. With Kestrel 4000 technology, you will not only know the current weather conditions, but be able to track changes in the environment and therefore make predictions as to what may happen next.
Included with the Kestrel Meter 4000 is: Soft Carry Pouch, Wrist & Neck Lanyard, 5 Year Warranty, 2 AAA Batteries & Kestrel Certificate of Conformity
The Kestrel 4000 accurately measures:
- Barometric pressure
- Pressure trend
- Relative humidity
- Heat stress index
- Wet bulb temperature
- Density altitude
- Wind chill
- Air, water, and snow temperature
- Current wind speed, average wind speed, maximum wind gust
- Waterproof and floats
- Easy to read, backlit display
- Time and date
- Exterior temperature, humidity, and pressure sensors for fast and accurate readings
- Minimum, maximum, and average values
- Automatically store measurements, even when the unit is turned off
- Manually store measurements with the press of a button
- Customizable data storage - 4000 data pointsGraph and recall trends
- Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
- Data charting
- Data upload (with optional interface)
- Five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)
- User-replaceable impeller
- Flip-top impeller cover allows use of other functions while protecting the impeller
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.