Kestrel 4000 Pocket Weather Tracker - Dark Gray
The Kestrel 4000 Pocket Weather Meter is the first in the next generation of Kestrel Meters. It has all the wind and weather monitoring functions available with the Kestrel 3500 Wind Meter, plus the distinct advantage of data storage, graphing functions, and computer interface technology. With these additional options you will be able to record changes in the weather over time, view these changes as graphs on your Kestrel 4000's display, and even upload the data to your PC or Mac with the Kestrel Interface.
The advantage the Kestrel 4000 provides to scientists, athletes, firefighters, automotive technicians, and agricultural specialists is immeasurable. With Kestrel 4000 technology, you will not only know the current weather conditions, but be able to track changes in the environment and therefore make predictions as to what may happen next.
The Kestrel 4000 accurately measures:
- Wind Chill
- Air, Water, and Snow Temperature
- Displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius w/ accuracy of +/-1 Degree
- Current, Average, and Maximum Wind Speed
- Wind Speeds displayed in: Beaufort Wind Scale; Knots; MPH; KPH; or Feet Per Minute
- Barometric Pressure
- Pressure Trend
- Relative Humidity
- Dewpoint Temperature
- Wet Bulb Temperature
- Heat Stress Index
In addition, the Kestrel 4000 offers:
- Density Altitude
- Customizable navigation and data displays
- Tracking and storage of up to 2000 data points
- Manual and automatic data storage
- Computer interface capability
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.