Kestrel 4200 Pocket Air Flow Tracker - Orange
Part #: 0842
The Kestrel 4200 Pocket Air Flow Tracker is a premium addition to the expanding line of Kestrel pocket weather meters. The Kestrel 4200 monitors and reports an extensive list of environmental parameters - from temperature to barometric pressure, altitude, relative humidity, and more. Like all Kestrel 4000-series meters, the Kestrel 4200 also stores that information and even charts up to 2000 data points for later analysis. The Kestrel 4200 has all available monitoring functions of the Kestrel 4000, plus Humidity Ratio and Air flow.
The 4200's vast range of environmental functions makes it useful for professionals of every sort, from firefighters to farmers - but the 4200's humidity and airflow monitoring functions provide particular value to HVAC and dehumidification experts. Simply enter the dimensions of a particular duct, hold your Kestrel 4200 near the opening, and it will calculate CFM for you.
The Kestrel Meter 4200 includes a soft carry pouch, neck lanyard and 2 AAA batteries.
The Kestrel 4200 accurately measures/features:
- Waterproof and floats
- Backlight for low light conditions
- Data Logger (automatic and manual)
- Customizable data storage - 3600 data points
- Minimum, Maximum and Average values
- Multi-Function 3-line display
- Data charting
- Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit
- User-replaceable impeller
- Flip-top impeller cover
- Upload to a computer (with optional interface)
- Five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)
- Assembled in the USA
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.