4300 Construction Weather Meter - Safety Green
Part #: 0843
The Kestrel 4300 Construction Weather Tracker is the first Kestrel wind and weather meter designed specifically for construction professionals, especially those who work with concrete and other materials that require curing. The new evaporation rate function makes the Kestrel 4300 the ideal wind and weather meter for concrete contractors. In addition, the 4300's long list of weather tracking capabilities* puts instant and accurate environmental data right in the palm of your hand. The Kestrel 4300, as well as the entire Kestrel 4000 series, is now available with Bluetooth Technology to transmit data wirelessly. The Kestrel 4300 Construction Weather Tracker has all the features of the Kestrel 4000, plus evaporation Rate (for measuring concrete moisture)
Before the introduction of the Kestrel 4300, concrete contractors would employ a Kestrel Meter to measure the surrounding conditions, then calculate the evaporation rate of a pour by referencing the American Concrete Institute chart. The Kestrel 4300 measures the evaporation rate of concrete automatically by calculating the temperature of the concrete (obtained with a thermometer or IR) with the relative humidity, ambient temperature, and wind speed.
The Kestrel 4300's usefulness on a job site is hardly limited to measuring the evaporation rate of concrete or preventing plastic shrinkage: Wind speed functions are invaluable for crane operations; heat index keeps close tabs on working conditions; humidity measurement for paint and drywall; pressure trend can warn of impending storms; the list goes on.
Every 4000 series Kestrel Meter stores thousands of weather data points - tracking minimum, average, and maximum values - and graphs the trends for you.
The Kestrel Meter 4300 Construction Weather Meter includes a soft carry pouch, neck lanyard and 2 AAA batteries.The Kestrel 4300 Construction accurately measures/features:
- Waterproof and floats
- Backlight for low light conditions
- Data logger (automatic and manual)
- Customizable data storage - 3600 data points
- Multi-Function 3-line display
- Convenient averaging mode
- Data charting
- Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit
- User-replaceable impeller
- Flip-top impeller cover
- Upload to a computer (with optional interface)
- Five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)
- Assembled in the USA
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.