Kestrel Portable Vane Mount f/Use With Tripod
Part #: 0791
The Kestrel Portable Vane Mount is an ingeniously simple accessory designed for extreme light weight and portability. The Vane Mount assembles in seconds and the precision pivot and lightweight vane extension allows the unit to spin freely in the slightest of breezes. The incorporated level ensures that the Vane Mount is installed correctly and that direction readings will be accurate. Paired with the Kestrel's 2000 data-point memory log, extensive data can be collected including wind speed and direction.
Together, the Kestrel 4500 and Vane Mount weigh less than 8 ounces (227 g.) and pack into a compact 2 x 6 inch (5 x 15.25 cm) case. The Vane Mount can be affixed to any tripod for a complete weather station you can easily pack into remote locations.
- Custom molded cup bracket with incorporated level for maximum compass accuracy
- Precision pivot with standard 1/4 - 20 tripod mount
- Lightweight thin-wall anodized aluminum shaft and molded vane
- Padded nylon zipper carry pouch with belt loop that holds mount and Kestrel Meter
- Fits any Kestrel 4000 series meter
- Vane Mount Kit weight: 5.1oz/144g
- Vane Mount & Kestrel weight: 8.7oz/246g
- 2 Year Warranty
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.