Powerboat Reports Winner
- Blue Water anitfoulants dominated in 6 month paint tests conducted independently by Powerboat Reports in March, 2009.
- Blue Water bottom paints took the top spots for 6 month results make them the best value and highest rated antifouling paints.
- Kolor was rated 'GOOD' and beat out Interlux and Pettit brands.
Perfect for Bright Colors, Aluminum & Fiberglass, and Trailerable Boats - Kolor has the White, as well as Bright Colors. 45% Copper Thicyanate Protection.
- Brighest Colors including White
- Perfect for Aluminum, Fiberglass, Wood & Steel
- Excellent for Trailerable Boats
- Can be Applied Over Most Antifoulings
- No Paint Buidup
- Eliminates Heavy Sanding
- Great Protection for Tough Fouling Conditions
KOLOR bottom paint has the cleanest, brighest colors and the most selection for bottom paint on the market today. Not only do we have the whitest white and the blackest black, we also have 100's of color combinations to choose from. Combine all of that with a multi-season self polishing ablative copolymer, and our KOLOR bottom paint line is as effective as it is clean & vibrant. KOLOR provides antifouling protection against barnacles, algae & hydroids in salt & fresh water on boat bottoms only. KOLOR has universal application over all types of properly prepared botom paints. For use on fiberglass, aluminum, wood & steel hulls.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies