Larson Boats Cabrio 370 - Cruiser Boat
New 2011 Larson Boats - Cabrio 370 - Cruiser
2008 Larson Boats Cabrio 370 DescriptionFrom the twin V-drive inboard power to the spacious cockpit to the cabin below deck, the 370 Sport Cruiser is big, yet graceful. Options include a powder-coated aluminum hardtop with overhead lighting, drop-down enclosure and climate control vents to the cockpit. This is all the boat you imagined. The cabin entry opens to a roomy galley with full-size refrigerator, two-burner electric stove, alder wood cabinetry, and matching solid wood dinette table. The master stateroom features a full-size berth, ample stowage, and a private entry to the head, which has a stand-up shower and spacious vanity. There are two 15-inch flat-screen TVs with a DVD player, and an 8-speaker CD stereo system with 150-channel Sirius Satellite Radio. There are dual air conditioning units forward and aft, with the latter offering reverse heat. Luxury never floated like this.
- Length Over All: 36 Feet and 11 inches.
- Beam: 13 Feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 266
- Water Tank Capacity: 57
- Holding Tank Capacity: 35
- Dry Weight: 16800
2008 Larson Boats Cabrio 370 Standard Features
Hull and Deck
· Cleats Stainless Steel Thru Bolted
· Chrome Plated Bronze Thru Hulls
· Deck Hatches Opening w/Screen
· Forward Deck Cushion w/Hand Holds
· Heavy Duty Rub Rails w/Stainless Steel Insert
· Insulated Engine Room Bulkhead
· Integrated Anchor Roller w/Rope Locker
· Integrated Swim Platform w/Swing Down Boarding Ladder Stainless Steel
· Radar Arch w/Spreader Light
· Shower Hot & Cold on Transom
· Stainless Steel Drink Cup Holders
· Stainless Steel Rails
· Swim Platform Extended
· Transom Door
Family-oriented express with roomy interior, many standard features is a lot of boat for the money. Midcabin floorplan sleeps six, includes spacious galley, double-entry head compartment, private master stateroom, cherrywood laminates. Cockpit has wraparound aft seating, wet bar, carry-on cooler, removable cocktail table. Note standard generator, windlass, air-conditioning. Stepped-hull bottom delivers good open-water performance. Volvo 375hp gas I/Os cruise at 25 knots (about 30 knots wide open).
This information is provided by the PowerBoat Guide, the #1 buyer's guide to late model powerboats, 26' to 85' in length. Click here to get your own copy of the PowerBoat Guide.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!