Lowe Boats Stinger 160 - Bass Boat
New 2011 Lowe Boats - Stinger 160 - Bass
2008 Lowe Boats Stinger 160 DescriptionLowe's designers zeroed in on anglers' needs with one of the best performing, most stable hulls in its class. Its 77" super-wide decks give the new Stinger 160 59 sq ft of fishing space combined with 9.6 cu ft of storage - over 20% more than the leading competitor's 17' model. The super-wide deck also delivers an extra-large 7' rod locker and a tournament-level 44", 23 gal livewell/baitwell combo, all at a value price.
Standard pre-rigged package includes your choice of Mercury® outboard* (up to 50 hp), MotorGuide® FW46FB trolling motor, Lowrance® X50 DS Fishfinder with temp, choice of two color coordinated exterior/interior schemes, full Teleflex® instrumentation, 13 gallon built-in gas tank with in-dash gauge, TufDeck™ aluminum decks and floor liner, 16 oz. stain resistant carpet and a painted bunk trailer w/ swing tongue.
- Length Over All: 16 Feet
- Beam: 6 Feet and 5 inches.
- Max Load: 1100
- Dry Weight: 975
2008 Lowe Boats Stinger 160 Standard Features
* ABS rotomolded console: w/ tinted windshield & equidistance soft grip wheel
* Accessory wiring to bow: 12 volt
* Bilge pump & aerator pump
* Navigation lights: w/ bow courtesy light
* Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, volt, fuel
* Receptacle: 12 volt
* 7° Pro Trac™, one-piece mod-v hull
* All aluminum transom
* All stainless steel fasteners
* All welded
* Bow & stern eyes: stainless steel
* Extruded gunnels: w/ rub rail insert
* Heavy duty extruded keel
Can't wait to buy one in the Spring ....
Be the first to write a review for this boat!