Lowrance Elite-4 Base Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo w/83/200khz Transom Mnt Transducer
New great value - High-performance color fishfinder/chartplotter
- New, brighter LED backlighting
- Exclusive TrackBack feature
- Best-in-class Lowrance fishfinder technology
- Easy-to-use menu page and menu controls
- Quick-release tilt and swivel bracket
- Accurate internal GPS antenna
- MicroSD cardslot for high-detail mapping options
- Lowrance 5 Year Advantage Service
Never before has a compact chartplotter/fishfinder been designed specifically to meet both the performance standards and the value demanded by anglers and boaters.
Elite-4 is much more than a compact product, with all the proven Lowrance® features you could want, plus the brightest LED backlit displays--providing clear viewing in any boating condition. The 300W RMS sounder reaches to depths of 800 ft/243 m with its dual-frequency 83/200 kHz Skimmer® transom-mount transducer including internal water-temp sensor and up to 120° of wider sonar coverage- at 83 kHz operation.
And the exclusive TrackBack feature lets you scroll back through four pages of sonar-display history to review targets in closer detail and save waypoints. Built-in memory allows for up to 3,000 waypoints, 100 routes/100 waypoints per route and 100 retraceable plot trails/up to 10,000 points per trail.
The Elite-4 is easy-to-install with a quick-release mounting system featuring tilt and swivel bracket for plug-and-play use. Or, it can be flush-mounted using the accessory mounting-kit option. For fast and smooth one-hand operation, the Elite-4 design includes easy-to-use page and menu controls. The simplified menus make the Elite-4 easy to learn and use right out of the box.
Comes preloaded with a detailed basemap, and is compatible with Fishing Hotspots® Pro, Navionics® Gold and Premium charting upgrades through the built-in, waterproof microSD card slot.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.