Incredible new imaging fishfinder with spectacular color to positively improve your fishing image and success for a surprisingly low price.
With the incredible new standalone Elite-5x DSI imaging fishfinder, you're equipped with a technological new edge improve your success in finding -- and fishing -- hot spots - clearly, precisely, and especially affordably.Picture-Perfect Fishfinding
Exclusive Lowrance DownScan Imaging innovation displays crystal-clear photo-like views of the underwater worlds below the boat. No interpretation needed to see:
Dual 455/800 kHz Coverage
- Thermoclines Exposed - clearly see the boundary layer between the lower cooler water and, upper warmer, oxygen-rich zone where fish hang
- Fish Truly Revealed - Elite-5x DSI imaging leaves nothing to the imagination, clearly showing predator fish and baitfish schools
- Bottoms Uncovered - you easily distinguish between hard and soft bottoms, as well as fish and structure on/near the bottom
- Structure Disclosed- with photo-like views you can recognize all manner of structure at a glance, like bridge pilings, laydowns, ledges, drop-offs, vegetation, wrecks; no interpretation needed
Selectable 455 kHz sounding for wider and deeper sonar imaging coverage, with 800 kHz for enhanced viewing of targeted locations.More Power (and Depth and Speed) to You
Elite-5x DSI fishfinders transmit 2,400W peak-to-peak/300W RMS power with recently-tested depths to 200 ft./61 m, and impressive bottom readings at boat speeds up to 40 mph. Optimum imaging speed of 8 mph and under.Advanced Transducer
Slim new low-profile, high-speed, transom-mount, 455/800 kHz Skimmer DSI imaging transducer with exclusive down-looking crystal and built-in temp sensor, and trolling motor-mount bracket option.Viewing Brilliance
Higher-resolution 5 in./12.7, 480x480 pixel SolarMAX 256-color TFT displays deliver unmatched viewing brightness and detail at wider angles and bright sunlight. Adjustable fluorescent cold-cathode backlit screen and keypad for low-light or night angling.Pick Your Favorite Color
Expanded sonar imaging display color palette choices offers optimum viewing for personal preference and water/light conditions.TrackBack Into Sonar History
Enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered water and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path). With Elite-5x DSI, mark a waypoint at your cursor location with a simple press of a button.
DEasy to Install and Use
Unique new keypad and quick-release bracket design offers easy installation, plus one-hand viewing adjustment, operation at-speed, and removal/reinstall.Interface Beauty
Simplified menu with text and icons for faster and easier selections.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.