HDS-10 Gen2 Insight USA w/83/200 T/M Transducer
Lowrance HDS-10 Gen2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter
This 10.4/26.4 cm display offers the biggest, brightest possible HDS® viewing experience.
- New, fastest HDS® ever
- Realtime StructureMap capability
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting.
- TrackBack feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations.
- Built-in Insight USA mapping options (Americas models) or Navionics® world background map.
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD, Navionics® Platinum+ with TurboVIew, and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO
- NMEA 2000® and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- Two-year limited warranty plus Lowrance 5-Year Advantage coverage
The HDS-10 Gen2 has intuitively simple operation through the combination of an easy-to-understand menu system, plus programmable soft keys for instant display of favorite page views
83/200 kHz for inland/freshwater uses.
Compatible with Airmar® in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1 kW operation - for deeper, saltwater applications
Two waterproof SD card slots to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDS® software feature updates.HDS built-in cartography options:Americas*:
Intuitive, life-like Insight USA mapping.Worldwide (non-Americas):
Navionics® world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, as well as Navionics® Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView® for the best possible chartplotter experience.*Restricted Areas Of Operation
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.