HDS-5 Gen2 Lake Insight w/o Transducer
Enjoy HDS® high-definition in a popular space-saving size.
- New, fastest HDS® ever
- Realtime StructureMap capability
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with cold-cathode, fluorescent backlighting.
- TrackBack feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations.
- Built-in Insight USA mapping options (Americas models) or Navionics® world background map.
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD, Navionics® Platinum+ with TurboVIew, and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO
- NMEA 2000® and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- Two-year limited warranty
The HDS-5 has an exclusive high-resolution 5/12.7 cm display, at an attractive, entry-level HDS Gen2 price. While the splitscreen view with chartplotter and Broadband Sounder is a popular choice, options also include a three-window display.
Compatible with Airmar® in-hull or thru-hull transducers - for deeper, saltwater applications
One waterproof SD card slot to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDS software feature updates.HDS built-in cartography options:Americas*:
Lake Insight model option for intuitive, life-like inland, freshwater mapping viewsWorldwide (non-Americas):
Navionics® world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots*reg; PRO, as well as Navionics® Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView® for the best possible chartplotter experience.*Restricted Areas Of Operation
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.