HDS-7 Gen2 Insight USA w/50/200 T/M Transducer
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter
Great for anglers and boaters who still want a convenient size -- along with a wide, easy-to-view screen for more sonar history and chart display.
- New, fastest HDS® ever
- Realtime StructureMap capability
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting.
- TrackBack- feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations.
- Built-in Insight USA mapping options (Americas models) or Navionics® world background map.
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD, Navionics® Platinum+ with TurboVIew, and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO
- NMEA 2000® and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- Two-year limited warranty
The 6.4/16.3 cm display with LED backlight provides an easy-to-view, two-panel splitscreen - for example, with chart and Broadband Sounder - all at a more affordable price. Plus, HDS-7 offers the added option of a three-window view.
50/200 kHz for deeper Great Lakes/coastal saltwater uses
Also compatible with Airmar® in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1 kW operation - for deeper, saltwater applications
One waterproof SD card slot to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDS® software feature updates.HDS built-in cartography options:Americas*:
Enhanced U.S. basemap, or intuitive, life-like Insight USA mapping.Worldwide (non-Americas):
Navionics® world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, as well as Navionics® Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView® for the best possible chartplotter experience.*Restricted Areas Of Operation
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.