Lund Boats 1750 Tyee - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2013 Lund Boats - 1750 Tyee - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Lund Boats 1750 Tyee DescriptionTyee is the Chinook word for "Chief" and also the big-water phrase for "Man, I'm glad we bought a Lund."
It's like a family entertainment center with years of new adventures and shared experiences just waiting for you. This is one of the most popular Lund boats in history because it fishes big, travels easily, and handles like a dream.
"Whether I am working on an early season magazine assignment in a punishing cold rain, shooting a late fall television show in a blinding snowstorm or fishing a tournament in waves that look like the Atlantic ocean, the last thing I want to be worrying about is my equipment. I can honestly say that I have never - not once - had a problem with my Lund."
- Length Over All: 17 Feet and 6 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 9 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 27
- Dry Weight: 1375
2009 Lund Boats 1750 Tyee Standard FeaturesAerated livewels (aft with baitwell)
• Aft port storage
• Aft ProDeck with storage and fold-down seating
• Aluminum bow and corner castings
• Automotive-style fuse panel and wiring harness
• Battery holders
• Bilge pump (2150/1950: one auto, one manual; 1850/1750: one manual)
• Bow and stern eyes
• Bow cargo nets (2150, 1950)
• Bow ProDeck
• Built-in fuel tank
• Built-in tackle compartment (2150, 1950)
• Console storage
• Deck mounting pad
• Deep, self-draining splash pan
Be the first to write a review for this boat!