Lund Boats SSV-18 - Utility Boat
New 2014 Lund Boats - SSV-18 - Utility
2009 Lund Boats SSV-18 Description"Heavy" and "duty" are more than words.
These are the boats northern resort owners trust to keep their customers satisfied and secure when things get rough. SSVs are built with heavier aluminum than other boats in their class and of course, superior Lund engineering.
- Length Over All: 18 Feet and 4 inches.
- Beam: 6 Feet and 4 inches.
- Dry Weight: 460
2009 Lund Boats SSV-18 Standard Features• Aluminum bow and corner castings
• Bow eye
• Double-riveted seams
• Heavy-duty transom
• Marine-grade 5052 H34 aluminum
• Oven-cured finish
• Poured-foam floatation
SSV, WC, A
• Bow deck (SSV 18)
• Deep self-draining splash pan (SSV)
• Fuel tank storage (SSV)
• Oar locks (WC,A)
• Perma-Ply seats (SSV, WC)
• Stern eyes (SSV 18)
• Stern handles (SSV 16, 14, WC, A)
Be the first to write a review for this boat!